This drink is a gentle bowel mover and cleanser, which will lubricate your bowels and gently sweep away retained waste. It is best used as breakfast for 2-3 weeks at a time while following a meat and wheat free diet, rich in fruit, vegetables, whole grains such as millet and quinoa, goats yoghurt, legumes and raw nuts and seeds.
To make 2 breakfast smoothie sized glasses:
- 1 tablespoon chia seed soaked overnight in ½ cup water (can substitute linseed)
- 8-10 soaked and pitted prunes
- 1 ripe banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon (to taste) raw unprocessed honey (or pure maple syrup/agave)
- 2 cups filtered water
Blend everything together in your blender until smooth. It’s that simple!