This is a potion with a real kick to it! Take it regularly immediately you feel a sore throat coming on. It’s similar to the “Sore Throat Syrup” but has way more of a kick. You’ll need to have this on hand before you get sick though! It takes two weeks to brew! This potion is also good for digestion because it is warming and stimulating. It also increases blood circulation and will help to reduce cholesterol levels and reduce blood pressure.
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup chopped garlic
- ½ cup fresh grated ginger
- 1/8 cup powdered cayenne pepper (reduce this if you are sensitive to spicy foods)
- Honey to taste – about half a cup
- Apple cider vinegar – enough to cover all the ingredients by 2-3 cm
- Mix the chopped vegetables with the honey and pack into a glass jar.
- Pour in the vinegar until it covers the ingredients by 2-3 cm.
- Seal the jar and stir or shake daily for two weeks.
- Strain out the vegetables and herbs and bottle the liquid part in a clean bottle.
One teaspoon every hour or so. For sore throats, let the liquid dribble down your throat in small sips for maximum effect.